Great products, financial stability and hometown banking with friendly people you know are just a few reasons why people are switching to Kansas State Bank. Since you have better things to do with your valuable time than dealing with paperwork, we make switching to Kansas State Bank a smooth, effortless three-step process.
Step 1: Open a Kansas State Bank Account
- Explore our depository services before deciding which account you are going to open.
- Need help? Contact a friendly staff member by visiting one of our branches or calling 785-242-3600 Ottawa Main or 785-594-7500 Baldwin Branch.
- Make a deposit into your new account and be sure to sign up for a VISA debit card.
Step 2: Switch Direct Deposit(s), Automatic Transactions(s) & Bill Payees
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form: Use this form to switch direct deposits to your new KSB account
- If you need to switch or add direct deposit of your Social Security Check. Go Direct
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form: Use this form to switch ACH withdrawals to new account.
Enroll in Bill Pay: Once enrolled in our online banking, you may switch over your payees and begin issuing automatic payments!
Mobile Banking: Signup for mobile banking through your online banking.
- Remote Deposit Anywhere: Signup for Remote Deposit through your Mobile Banking app.
Step 3: Close your Account(s) with your Previous Financial Institution
- Once you have taken care of all direct deposits, payments and automatic withdrawals close your accounts at your old institution.
- Account Closure Authorization Form: Use this form to authorize the closure of your old account.