Kansas State Bank prides itself on building strong relationships with customers and local businesses. Heck, we have been doing this for 100 years in our community. If you are looking to join a hometown community bank focusing on building friends, families and futures, Kansas State Bank maybe just the place for you.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive health benefits package, 401(k) plan, PTO package and so much more.
Kansas State Bank is an equal opportunity employment company. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law.
- Job Duties include, but not limited to: helping customer with their transactions, basic customer service duties, balancing reports, etc.
- Hours are from 9:30-6:15 Monday through Friday and a couple Saturdays a month from 7:30-12:15.
- Full Benefits package starting the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Dependable and Prompt
- Responsible and Flexible
- Great at Multi Tasking
- Customer Service Oriented and Outgoing Personality
- Starting pay: minimum $13.00 an hour (subject to change based on experience)
- Paper Applications Available at 236 N. Main ( Ask for Ginger)